Boundly 纵界融语NANJING · 2026

从东方出发 · 走向世界 FROM THE EAST, TOWARD THE WORLD

让表达,真实抵达。 Where expression truly arrives.

我们和用户一起,在人与人之间架桥,把理解的路一段一段修平——让真实的意思,真实地抵达。 Together with our users, we build bridges between people and pave the road of understanding — one step at a time. So that what you truly mean, truly arrives.

我们在做的事 What we're building

Boundly 的所有产品,本质上都是同一种东西:摩擦消除器。第一座桥,已经在建。 Every Boundly product is, at heart, the same thing: a friction remover. The first bridge is under construction.

Bridgit 进行中 · Building Building 人 ↔ 人 PEOPLE ↔ PEOPLE

一个让"我想表达的意思 = 你接收到的意思"成为可能的社交平台。不是又一个翻译软件——每个人都带着一个自己的小 AI 进入对话,像笔友,不像速配。 A social platform where what you mean is what they receive. Not another translation app — everyone brings their own small AI into the conversation. Pen pals, not speed dating.

双层表达 Two-layer expression

TWO-LAYER EXPRESSION 双层表达

每条消息可以有两层:你的原话永远在上,AI 帮你抵达的那一层,用不用、给不给对方看,由你决定。AI 是辅助表达,不是代替表达。 Every message can carry two layers: your own words always on top, and an optional AI layer that helps them arrive. Whether to use it, whether to show it — your call. AI assists expression; it never replaces it.

可问责的去身份化 Accountable de-identification

ACCOUNTABLE DE-IDENTIFICATION 可问责的去身份化

实名等于被监控,匿名等于不负责任——Bridgit 走第三条路:你不知道他是谁,但你知道他说的话,他要负责。 Real names mean surveillance; anonymity means no accountability. Bridgit takes a third path: you don't know who they are, but you know they stand behind every word.

笔友式异步匹配 Pen-pal matching

PEN-PAL ASYNC MATCHING 笔友式异步匹配

别人的匹配是电话,Bridgit 的匹配是信箱。你先说话,对方上线后回复。等待不是缺陷,是这个产品的性格。 Other apps match like a phone call; Bridgit matches like a mailbox. You write first; they reply when they arrive. Waiting isn't a flaw — it's this product's character.

体验原型 → Try the prototype → 早期原型 · Early prototype
法律工具 Legal tool 人 ↔ 制度 · 让法律从少数人的特权语言,变回所有人的公共工具。 People ↔ institutions · Turning law back from a private dialect of the few into a public tool for everyone. 在路上 On the road
AI 创业平台 AI venture base 人 ↔ 机会 · 让有想法但缺少入场券的人,不必先成为 AI 专家,也能在 AI 时代站稳脚跟。 People ↔ opportunity · So those with ideas but no entry ticket can find their footing in the AI era — without becoming AI experts first. 在路上 On the road

我们守住的边界 The boundaries we hold

边界不是为了把人挡在外面,是为了让走在路上的人走得更稳一点。 Boundaries aren't for keeping people out. They're so that those walking the road can walk it more steadily.

不锁付费墙No paywall on what matters

NO PAYWALL ON WHAT MATTERS不锁付费墙

任何能让你得到核心价值的功能,都不会因为不付费而不可用。我们卖的是好用、省时、能力的扩展——不是被卡住的功能。 Nothing that delivers core value will ever be locked behind payment. We sell usefulness, time saved, and expanded ability — never features held hostage.

不卖数据We don't sell your data

WE DON'T SELL YOUR DATA不卖数据

你不是流量,不是数据,你是真正的人。你的数据可以随时导出,你想走,我们打开门。 You are not traffic. You are not data points. You are a person. Your data is always exportable — and if you want to leave, we hold the door.

不用推送陷阱No push traps

NO PUSH TRAPS不用推送陷阱

没有红点焦虑,没有信息流陷阱,没有"再刷一下"的钩子。如果你打开我们产品的时间在变短,而生活在变好——那是我们最大的成功。 No red-dot anxiety, no infinite feeds, no "one more scroll" hooks. If you spend less time in our products while your life gets better — that is our greatest success.

错了公开改Mistakes, corrected in public

MISTAKES, CORRECTED IN PUBLIC错了公开改

我们一定会犯错。我们承诺的不是永远正确,而是:错了就承认,承认了就改,改了就告诉所有人。修路日志会公开记录每一次修正。 We will make mistakes. What we promise is not perfection, but this: admit it, fix it, and tell everyone. Our public road log records every correction.

门一直开着,节奏由你决定。 The door stays open.
The pace is yours.

The door stays open. The pace is yours. 门一直开着,节奏由你决定。